We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights in sunshine coast

MALAYSIA
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 nights in sunshine coast

i plan to depart from brisbane after lunch on Friday and heading to sunshine coast area. We plan to stay somewhere there for 2 nights. I know few places that we may visit:

Eumundi Market and Yandina’s world biggest ginger factory, winery, nut & chocolate factories,

Maleny Dairies ,glass house mountain.

my questions are:

1. what is the best route to visit the places?

2. i come across resort located at peregian beach, is it suitable location to stay overnight to visit the area? is the beach clean?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights in sunshine coast

Hi, If you check out Google Maps (using Satellite) you will get the best idea of where all the attractions are from Peregian Beach. You could travel back to Brisbane on your last day via Maleny and the hinterland areas of the Glasshouse mountains. IMO google maps are the best way to plan a driving trip such as the one you are contemplating

2. Re: 2 nights in sunshine coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sunshine Coast