We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant slurs on Vale do Lobo

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant slurs on Vale do Lobo

As much as I love Trip Advisor I find that it is being used as a platform to single out certain restaurants on Vale do Lobo unfairly by certain people who may have other agendas other than leaving honest reviews which we all like to read and help us choose where to eat, I have been personally told by one guy that he was given free drinks by one other local restauranteur to deliberately leave bad feed back on restaurants situated on the Praca and he said this is wide spread especially by owners and staff in Villamora and these people have never even eaten in the establishments which they leave comments on.

When you personally know the waiters and staff who work in the Praca because you eat there regularly when visiting Vale do Lobo it is hard to swallow when you see some of the comments left here, because you know them to be malicious and false.

Whilst Trip advisor is frequented mostly by honest people there is undoubtedly some here who cause mischief and get good restaurants bad names by telling untruths.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant slurs on Vale do Lobo

Honesty on forums is imo just a representation of honesty in our society. It's sad but reality.

Edited: 13 January 2014, 22:05
2. Re: Restaurant slurs on Vale do Lobo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Vale do Lobo
Recent Conversations