We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Quinta Benfleet Rd

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
La Quinta Benfleet Rd

Hi,

we have a family function to attend at La Quinta and wondered if anyone can tell me the closest hotel to stay at?

Many Thanks

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Quinta Benfleet Rd

There isn't really a hotel near La Quinta, which is more Hadleigh than Benfleet. I think probably the nearest is the Oysterfleet on Canvey Island

http://www.oysterfleethotel.com/ or you would have to go nearer Southend, Leigh on Sea or Westcliff. You might find a B&B in the area, but I can't say I know of any. I'll certainly ask around and post again if I find anything out.

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Quinta Benfleet Rd

Hello

There is the Premier Inn which is at the Rayleigh Weir (on the website it is under Basildon (Rayleigh) for some reason, although it is definitely in Rayleigh!) Not the one that says Basildon (East Mayne) as that is much further away. It is actually more or less on the A127 so I'm not too sure how noisy the rooms are. La Quinta would only be a 5 minute easy cab ride from the hotel.

Hope this helps. I feel this is the nearest hotel for you.

3. Re: La Quinta Benfleet Rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2010, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about Benfleet