We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can someone let me know about Gorgona?

newfoundland
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can someone let me know about Gorgona?

We are thinking of renting a condo in Gorgona and would like to know if there are places there to buy supplies. We will not have a car and will need to rely on taxis or public transit. Will this be possible? Thanks for your advice.

12 replies to this topic
Cape Town Central...
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Can someone let me know about Gorgona?

Hi,

I will come to the Gorgona area in September and my kids will go to school in Gorgona. Are there places to live up in the mountains (where it might be less hot and humid) that are still within reasonable range (let´s say about a 30 min drive) from Gorgona where we could rent? Is it safe there? Are there armed response companies (and if so, do you need their service)?

Thanks for info in advance.

Kind regards,

Peter

Nueva Gorgona...
Level Contributor
1 post
173 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Can someone let me know about Gorgona?

Old posts but I'm in Gorgona now for two months and will put my two cents in. We are loving our visit. We have taken buses to Albrook Mall and also one day to Rio Hato to the Mango Festival. It is a little remote but the beach is outstanding and we love walking on the beach. The condo we are staying at is right on the beach and hearing the surf all day is very relaxing It's off season so there are not many people around but for a relaxing break it's just what we wanted. We've been here for a week ad a half and love it.

Reply to: Can someone let me know about Gorgona?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nueva Gorgona