We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

George Hotel Nidri

Which Nidri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Keighley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
George Hotel Nidri

Can anyone tell me what this hotel is like,A/c price,rooms ect, booked to go in july 2013.

Heard mixed rumours.

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
660 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: George Hotel Nidri

hope the hotel is still good we stayed 5 years ago and gong back in june for 2 weeks. its in a good location 1 min walk to main sreet/seafront,nice pool and gardens, rooms were clean and had a kettle.

lekas nydri
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: George Hotel Nidri

We stayed at the george last year for the first time we have been to Nidri several times in the past we love the place. We were very impressed with the george lovely and clean nice modern style rooms, we did pay extra for a suite tho as the first room was a bit too small for us but that was just personal preference. Maria and her staff are very nice, the breakfast is good consisted of a selection eggs, toast, fruit, yoghurts and continental style cold meats sometimes there is bacon also a selection of ceareals. We liked it so much we have booked again for this year. The location is very good far enough away from the main street to give you a peaceful nights sleep yet only 2 mins walk down to the main highstreet and the beach. Hope this puts your mind at rest.

Keighley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: George Hotel Nidri

Thanks for the reply,inquired about a suite but not willing to pay £40 a night extra so will settle for the studio we booked,hopefully get one facing the pool.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: George Hotel Nidri

Hi, I am also going to the George Hotel Nidri for the first time in July and I am really looking forward to it. Can anyone let me know the email address as I would like to send a room request. Thank-you.

5. Re: George Hotel Nidri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Nidri