We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travstar

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Travstar

Hi. Has anyone booked a package through Travstar.com? I have booked a 5 night package which was meant to include 3 day trips but the booking confirmation only lists 2!! Trying to clarify with company now but wondering are they good to deal with?

Thanks

Cairns, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travstar

They are legit, a mate of mine is an owner. Just call them and ask for clarification. They have an office in the CBD with 10 staff. They will fix you right up.

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travstar

Thanks, they seem good ok. It was an error on their website but its the 2nd time they changed the deal after we booked so it makes you nervous.

Thanks again

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travstar

I have booked a number of tours through Travstar recently (July 2013), and have had excellent service. Travstar staff are very helpful if there are any ambiguities and are quick to sort out any problems. I also had a tour cancelled that I had booked through Travstar (cancelled due to bad weather), and they refunded promptly. I would recommend booking through them and found their website comprehensive for regional activities and easy to book through.

4. Re: Travstar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 05:17