We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May

UK
Level Contributor
119 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in May

HI

I have just posted a question on the 'Australia' forum about opinions on the weather in April/May bearing in mind we are travelling to Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and Brisbane. However, the area that concerns me the most is Cairns region. We want to explore the area, visit the rainforest and go on boat trips/GBR snorkelling so do you think we will have a decent chance of some fair weather to allow us to do those things (I know it cannot be guaranteed). This is the trip of a lifetime and a long way to travel and we really have to go in April/May.

Thanks

1. Re: Weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:16