We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hire a car or rent a bicycle?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
359 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
Hire a car or rent a bicycle?

hi all, i hope i can get response from this forum. i am going there next month in a group of 8 people. i am thinking if i shall rent a car or simply can get around with a bicycle

2 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hire a car or rent a bicycle?

To get more meaningful response, you would need to provide more info like where do you intend to go.

Forumers usually take public transport or engage cabbie if you have the number (especially outside the city area.)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
359 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hire a car or rent a bicycle?

regarding to "meaning response", i don't have much concept on where to go particularly. i will stay there for 3 full days and i believe i can see most of the places in kinmen except the museums with the size of the islands... i am sure that i can see most places in singapore with 3 days not to mention about kinmen

i thing i ask here is.. whether it is easy to get 2,3 cabs at the same time (hard in penghu based on my previous experience) or for bicycle, i heard for kinmen main island, it could still be physically challenging on uphill roads

whether driving a hired car is easy etc..

Reply to: Hire a car or rent a bicycle?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kinmen County