We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camp Forktail - is this still in existence?

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Camp Forktail - is this still in existence?

We are visiting Jim Corbett National Park in early June and would like to know if this accommodation is still running - or if it has possibly changed its name. An email contact address would also be useful, please, if anyone has one. Thank you.

Jim Corbett...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Camp Forktail - is this still in existence?

not sure - place must be still running though - check with make my trip - they must know : )

Freiburg
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Camp Forktail - is this still in existence?

The owners told me "We have shut camp forever". What a pity!

Jim Corbett...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Camp Forktail - is this still in existence?

if you are a camp lover or you like ambiance 'Jara Hat ke' type you can opt for BRYS CAVES opened recently in corbett.

For more details about CTR and nearby place.mail me at info@uttarakhandvacation.com

4. Re: Camp Forktail - is this still in existence?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Jim Corbett National...