We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Real Oeiras

Wexford
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Real Oeiras

Has anyone (without a car) stayed at this hotel for a week or more and if so had you any difficulty getting around . I looks like a good quality hotel and good value for money. My husband and I (mature couple) intend to spend a week to 10 days on the Lisbon Coast around mid-May and are looking for a nice quiet and relaxing hotel but also want to be able to get around to see the various resorts. Cascais looks like a nice resort. We also would like to visit Fatima if it could be done in a day. Taking the bus would probably be the best option but we would probably have to into Lisbon to catch it??

2 replies to this topic
Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
20,222 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Real Oeiras

I live near Real Oeiras hotel, it's not in a place to stay without a car.

If you want to stay in the coast look for locations closer to the train stations an example in this same area is www.solarpalmeiras.com/index.php…

To go to other cities in Portugal it's possible by bus, Fatima has several going there along the day, but you'll have to go to Lisboa.

Wexford
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Real Oeiras

Hi

Many thanks for that information. You have been most helpful. Local knowledge is invaluable.

Best regards.

Reply to: Hotel Real Oeiras
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oeiras
Recent Conversations