We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ranthambore safari booking

Kochi (Cochin...
1 post
Save Topic
Ranthambore safari booking

Hi friends,

I am planning to visit Ranthambore National Park on 2/2/14, I tried to book online and it failed twice .Is it possible to book the safari on the spot ?

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ranthambore safari booking

Hi safari can be booked on the spot . Please reach to booking window, which is opposite Hotel Ranthambhore residency..snd book your seat .

2. Re: Ranthambore safari booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 17:26
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ranthambore safari booking

IT will be more fruitful if you can contact some local travel agent from Ranthambhore, he can book the safari for you.

Rajasthan, India
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ranthambore safari booking

Hi,

Canter safari can be possible to book at booking window but Jeep safari some time not poosible at booking window

In my opinion you can ask to your hotel which you planned to stay -

Also you can find good recognised travel agents

Are easier to book

Rajasthan, India
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ranthambore safari booking

Hi,

Canter safari can be possible to book at booking window but Jeep safari some time not poosible at booking window

In my opinion you can ask to your hotel which you planned to stay -

Also you can find good recognised travel agents

Are easier to book

6. Re: Ranthambore safari booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 06:20