We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Hi,

I am planning to visit RNP in the month of October. I have several question:

1. Is it a good time to visit?

2. Which safari should we take? morning/evening?

3. How soon should I book?

4. From where to book? I only need to book safari, I don't need hotel.

5. Anyway I can choose zone? I have heard that in online booking you can't choose that.

Also, all other suggestions are invited.

1. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 18:11
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Hi,

Ranthambhore national park opened on 1st of oct to 30 June and online Booking open 90 days Before but now a days you cant choose the track its totally depend on the department of tourism and regarding time oct is good time to visit so online option is the better option please find the link as under

http://www.rajasthanwildlife.com/

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,592 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Hi

You can book day before also but best route is depend on luck. its again depends on luck someone see tigers in first safari but some are go 3-4 safari and no chance. I think you can try for two game rides hopefully you will found tigers. ..

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Dear Anjali S

Ranthambhore National Park remains open from 01 October to 30 June and this is good time for visit.

Best time to explore wildlife early morning and late evening so both times is good but often it is said that morning is better in summer and afternoon is for winter. For more frequently ask question visit www.ranthambhorenationalpark.in/FAQ.aspx

There are two options for safari booking one is online and another one is walk down to the Forest safari booking office at least one or two hours before a safari booking start or you can contact to any travel company / hotels for safari booking. See here more details for Safari booking tips ranthambhorenationalpark.in/blog/…

Now you can choose your preferred zone in Ranthambhore tiger reserve 90 days before at the time of safari booking, after 90 days required safari zone are subject to availability.

Regards,

Rifa Tours India

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Thanks everyone for the information. So, I will try to go for the evening safari as per the comments

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

I could see that the booking is closed right now and will open after 30th September. Is this correct?

Also, The give an option to choose Route Type, what should I select there if I am visiting in 1st week of October?

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Hi,

Even I am trying to book safari for mid October but get a message saying booking is closed now and opens only on 30th September...

Any suggestions please guys ...

Thank You

8. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 06:35
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Yes it is a good time, you can ask any tour company to book the tour for you.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ranthambore National Park trip in early October

Can someone tell me which "Route Type" should be selected in Online booking.

They have R.T.R. 1 to 8