I am a senior citizen and I would tarvel to Nubra Valley from Leh during 6-7 September 2013 with my wife. We are quite healthy. However, In this regard I like to have some guidance from experienced persons in the the following areas:
1. Papers/photograph to be carried along with us.
2. Garments/other equipment to be taken with us.
3. Any medicine to be taken with us to take care of altitude sickness.
4. Any oxygen cylinder to be carried with us to take care of oxygen shortage at higher altitude.
5. Any other precautions/gadgets to be take with us.
My e-mail address is: email@example.com
Chandan Sengupta, New Town, Kolkata