We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sundown Villa, Mullins

Which Mullins hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
sundown Villa, Mullins

I have just booked this villa for my 'milestone' birthday in January for myself and all of my family. I am childishly excited already! Does anyone have any useful tips on shopping for food, local hints, or has anyone stayed at sundown? Thanks.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,665 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sundown Villa, Mullins

Cyclingforester

In terms of shopping for food, your nearest supermarket would be Jordan's Supermarket in Speightstown. It provides all the necessities you'd need for your stay.

In Speightstown itself, restaurants include: Wave Rider Bar & Restaurant, the Orange Street Grocer and La Bouche Wine Bar & Restaurant, Church Street Cafe, Fisherman's Pub, Pizza Man Doc, Chefette and KFC. There is also Mullins Restaurant right on the beach in Mullins.

You're in a great location and should have a great time while there.

Hope this helps

Regards

London, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sundown Villa, Mullins

Excellent information - many thanks indeed. I shall write all this down and keep it in my travel folder. Then I will astound my family with my 'local knowledge'/ Thanks again!

Lynda

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,665 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sundown Villa, Mullins

Cyclingforester

You're most welcome and do enjoy.

Regards

4. Re: sundown Villa, Mullins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2016, 15:17