We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

Which Ranakpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai...
1 post
Save Topic
Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

Can you provide me the list of all palace converted hotels in Ranakpur? I need to do reservation in the month of December

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

around Ranakpur 30km away towards Jodhpur Rawla Narlai is one place to stay\hotel converted from former Maharaja's hunting lodge to hotel.

www.rawalanarlai.com

near the temple there are few choices of hotels from mid range to higher

such as-

Ranakpur Hill Resort.

Maharani Bagh and

A bit further towards Udaipur hidden in hills/trees 'Aranyawas' is also good.

hope this helps.

cheers.

GuideDesert.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

Hi

near Ranakpur Rawla Narlai and Ghanerao castle are truely Palace ( two thikanas converted in to Hotels)

and close to temple

1. Maharani bagh - belongs to Maharaja of Jodhpur

2 fateh bagh - Newly constructed but made out of old palace

some other good hotels looks like palace but totaly new

1.Kings Abode

2.Ranakpur Hill resort

if you look for rooms at end of december please book it now.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
763 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

hi,

Rawala narlai and ghanerao castle both r truely palace which converted in hotels,both r near ranakpur arround 20-30kms but not very close.

closelly good expensive hotels r FATEH-BAGH & MAHARANI BAGH and good hotels in good prices not too expensive,plz try RANAKPUR HILL RESORT and ARANYAWAS. both hotels r close to ranakpur jain temple.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

Can you tell me how close Aranyawas is to the jain temple in kilometers? How close is Fateh Bagh? I'm contemplating one or the other for a night and am having trouble deciding between the two. Any preferences? Upon looking at both their websites, the pricing is almost the same for both. What are the pros and cons of each? Thank you in advance!!

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

I was at ranakpur hill resort, its beautifull , nice garden for out seating and have also big dining inside seating .

There is also swiming pool .

Dev

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

Thank you Dev. :) I ended up booking at Fateh Bagh Palace last night, hopefully it's just as nice as the hotel you have mentioned! I did look at that one and it did look nice!

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

hi.

if you want to stay in Originally Palace Hotels only then go Rawla Narlai or Ghanerao Castle but you will have to drive minimum for half an hour for Ranakpur Temple and if can you can compromise with originality then Kings Aborde, FatehBagh, Aranywas are also good options.

ranvijay

welcome rajasthan tours

8. Re: Palace Hotels in Ranakpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Ranakpur