We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Pelling in June'14

Patna, India
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting Pelling in June'14

We intend to visit Pelling from Darjeeling on 15/6/14 from for a day and will be leaving for Gangtok any time next day and will be there till 17/6/14.We will be leaving Gangtok any time on 18/6/14 for Siliguri.Please guide me to make the most of this short trip so that I may cover the

most important places.I wish to know about the season (rainfall etc) during that time and also the latest time by which we can leave Pelling for Gangtok and Gangtok for Siliguri.One more information needed;can you please let me know about Central Bank of India Employees

Co-operative Society Kolkata holiday home at Pelling & Gangtok ?

Thanks & Regards

Debashis Sen Gupta

debashissengupta.52@gmail.com

Patna

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Pelling in June'14

Hi

You may plan as

15th Early morning transfer to pelling,pelling sight seein,O/N Pelling

16th Pelling to Gangtok via Namchi sight seein,O/N Gangtok

17th Gangtok city tour,O/N Gangtok

18th transfet to NJP

If possible then preponnd your trip for 10 day as from mid june,rain may starts.If not possible then you can go as per above plan.In place of city tour,you can.do nathula tour but in rainy season i wont suggest you.

Thanx

New Delhi, India
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Pelling in June'14

nitin at lexecutetravelhouse dot com

3. Re: Visiting Pelling in June'14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pelling