We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip advice

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trip advice

Hi there going to Playa Fanable and staying in Sunwing next week , can anyone recomend a good boat trip etc please for 2 x adults and 2 x children (7&9).

We going with Thomas Cook is it advisable to book with them or does anyone know of a good place whilst there to book directly with?

Thanks for any help

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trip advice

Hi

Take a look at this link, the company is highly rated on this forum and you can see the prices they charge. If it suited your purpose as they have a shop in town you could ask the rep what the cost of boat trips are then decide if Tenerifesunshine was the better deal

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trip advice

As above, check out www.tenerifesunshine.com they offer the full array of available trips from 2 hours plus to all singing and dancing private yachts.

Definitely DON"T book with your rep!!!

Same trips (Thomas cook usually offer Freebird) yet at a highly inflated price

Tenerife Sunshine also have live chat on their website if you have any questions and it also shows on their site they have a UK local call rate number too!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trip advice

Hello Walesscarlet,

If you are interested about Whale Watching trips in Tenerife, here http://tinyurl.com/5vjm999 you can find information about different tours, curiosities and some tips for the tour.

I hope you enjoy them !

Best regards, Arantxa

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trip advice

I was thinking of going on a boat trip when im over, but when ive been away in different places you can usually get the trips cheaper from the boat itself, is that the case in Tenerife as well?

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat trip advice

thank you the Tenerifesunshine web looks amazing , a nice 3 hour yacht trip for around 20 people only with light refreshments and snorkelling in the best place for 29 euros each, sounds good to me, hope the kids appreciate this as much as me :) . Many thanks guys.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat trip advice

Tenerife Sunshine seem to have so much buying power that they knock the socks off all RRP's!

They organised a charter last year for a group, who had already been directly to the company, yet TS still managed to knock the socks off the price!!!

I suppose it all depends if you want to trail around for hours of your holiday bartering over 1 euro lololool

Liverpool
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat trip advice

Been on quite a few boat trips in Tenerife over the years. Just came back from Tenerife early hours this morning and over the past week most companies were offering 2 hours for 16-20 euro for the basic boat trips. For the more known boats such as the Freebird you're going to pay more.

All upto you what you choose.

There's plenty of excursion shops around in which you can get information from, they'll give you the best idea of what you'll want from the excursion and of course people on here have advice and experience to share too.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat trip advice

Yes thanks , I bet they are all competing for customers, but with children aged 7&9 I would like to think that we health and safety at mind .. Basically looking for a 3-4 hour trip with snacks , bit of snorkelling and a bit of entertainment for the kids whilst on-board with other families.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat trip advice

without a doubt, ask tenerife sunshine!!

10. Re: Boat trip advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:30
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Fanabe
Recent Conversations