We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best accomodation for young family

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Best accomodation for young family

We are coming to Muri for a wedding in April 2012 and I'm just starting to look at our accommodation options. We will have our 2 children who will be 2.5 and 10 months old with us, and would like to be walking distance to everything.

Can anyone recomend anywhere?

Mentioned in this post
Muri
Muri
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga
Level Contributor
889 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best accomodation for young family

Pacific Resort in Muri is kid friendly, located in Muri and there are plenty of things in walking distance. Muri is pretty built up so if you mean to restaurants, stores, kayak rentals, etc. then yes they are pretty central.

Mentioned in this post
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
1,209 Reviews
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Muri
Muri
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Hobart, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best accomodation for young family

I would suggest you have a look at some of the private rentals - always great to have a kitchen with kids and Raro has lots of choice. We used Rentraro http://www.rentraro.com/ and were very happy with the house we got. That said nothing really is walking distance in Raro – no footpaths and very close to the road. I would recommend that you also rent a car to get around. You can stroll up the beach though to restaurants – depending where you are

Regards

Suzi

Edited: 16 September 2011, 08:03
3. Re: Best accomodation for young family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2013, 09:19