We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muri Shell Bungalows

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Muri Shell Bungalows

I am planning on spending 10 days in the Cook Islands aat the Muri Shell Bungalows. Does anyone have any information aabout these?

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland Central
Level Contributor
15,129 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Muri Shell Bungalows

Welcome to our foprum, sprman79,

If you do a google search of the property it will come up with previous TA reviews, with the last review being posted early 2010. It's listed under Avarua hotels - but of course it's in Muri, right next to Pacific Resort.

Another way to check the forum discussion(s) is to type Muri Shell Bungalows into the enquiry box immediately above your thread topic on this page, and a search of previous threads related to the name will show what was discussed, the date of enquiry, and by which TA members.

Kia manuia.

Bay Of Plenty
Level Contributor
296 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Muri Shell Bungalows

All i can tell you truthfully is my Own experience with these people!.....

I did as much research as I could (actually theres not much) maybe only found 1 or a few reviews - the place looked and sounded perfect for what we wanted too. All good so far!.

Sent them off a friendly email direct stating we would like to come over and stay a fortnight nxt year and said looking forward to your reply and quote and vacancy for us if any?? etc.

2 weeks went by & had nothing sent back from them, so waited some more.

Sent a couple of reminder emails etc.

sent a confirmation of our return flight details and asked for them PLEASE to get in contact with us.

ALL UP we've been waiting since July this year for at least an answer to say yes or no, we could stay at their place which they advertise for rent..

STILL NO contact from them at all and have found "Our perfect rental" somewhere else on the island!

Very poor service I felt.

Good luck with your journey though!

Auckland
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Muri Shell Bungalows

We stayed there with friends a couple of years ago and booked both cottages. They were very good value for money and just a couple of minutes walk to the beach. I have photos if you are interested.

4. Re: Muri Shell Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:15