We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for family accommodation in Muri or Titikaveka

Nelson, New Zealand
6 posts
Save Topic
Looking for family accommodation in Muri or Titikaveka

Hi,

We are travelling to Raro in October and looking for some reasonably priced family accommodation. We have 2 young kids 2 and 4 and will be travelling with another family with the same aged children as well as two other couples. We would prefer to all be close by one another if possible. We would prefer not to spend over $150 per night, does not need to be beachfront but close to beach is good. Lots on the web but like hearing from people who have been there and can recommend. Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Looking for family accommodation in Muri or Titikaveka

Tianna's in Muri Beach is in a fantastic location right on the beach. There is a place right next door Kings villas (I think) only 2 units but a little nicer and room for 4.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Looking for family accommodation in Muri or Titikaveka

Self catering is easily the best option in the price range that you are looking at.. Most places will have a BBQ, and there's plenty of takeaways if you don't feel like cooking for yourself.

My kids are all grown up now, but we still self cater because of the freedom it offers - you don't want to be constrained by where and when to eat. Much better to go to a different place, or return to a favourite place, every day.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Looking for family accommodation in Muri or Titikaveka

Tianna's is great, but the bugalow I visited (friends staying there) which was a 1 bedroom would have stressed me out with a 2 year old. It had a balcony which my 2 year old kept trying to climb, and it was right on the beach, so while we were trying to relax my 2 year old kept running down to play in the sand and into the water.

Your 2 year old may very well be better behaved than mine, but I thought I should just point out my experience!

14. Re: Looking for family accommodation in Muri or Titikaveka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Muri