We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

My daughter is planning her honeymoon in September. She looked into Bora Bora but it seems a bit too expensive. She's a Four Seasons/Ritz Carlton type of girl and wants something really special. Is there a resort in Figi that would fit the bill? I was told that food, drinks etc. are much more economical in Figi so I thought I would suggest it to her. I have read about the Mamanucas islands as being a good honeymoon spot. Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Hinsdale58

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,875 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

Hi Hinsdale

You have posted on the Cook Islands forums.

Suggest you post on the Fiji Forum. You'll get lots of suggestions for your daughter's honeymoon. There's a huge range of beautiful resorts and, yes, it would be much cheaper than Bora Bora.

This is the link to the Fiji forums.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294331-i883-Fiji.…

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

I'm wondering if there is more to her post that she didn't write? Maybe something about The Cooks? Come on back, OP and let us know if there is something about The Cooks you want to know but didn't get around to asking?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
802 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

Chuck there is nothing Four Seasons/Ritz Carlton about the Cooks at all.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

True.

BlackBelt4dan

5. Re: Is there a 5 star resort in Figi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2016, 08:16