We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

Hi !!!

We are planning a 6day vacation in Cancun in July. I really want to inculde a one day trip to Rio Lagartos to see Flamingos during our stay in Cancun. Would someone tell me the best way to get there ? I have been looking bus lines around Cancun and Yucatan, but I can't find any bus route to go there. According to the area map, there seem to have a major road connecting Cancun and Rio Lagartos, though.(route 180 and 295). Thank you....

Mk from washington DC

Merida, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Merida, Chichen Itza
Level Contributor
2,580 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

I would hire a private driver or taxi to take you there. Probably a little on the costly side, but you will be assured of your ride there and back.

2. Re: The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 July 2010, 15:35
Edited: 06 July 2010, 15:35
JAPAN
Level Contributor
2 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

Cancun10:30am - tizimin02:32pm (Mayab and Noreste buses) 92 pesos.

Tizimin - Rio Lagartos ((M$20-25, 1hr) Some colectivos and Noreste buses between 6am and 4:15pm)

4. Re: The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 July 2010, 15:35
5. Re: The best way to get to Rio Lagartos from Cancun ??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 05:15