We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Jibacoa

Hamilton, Bermuda
Level Contributor
114 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in Jibacoa

I'm wondering if there is anything to do in JIbacoa? we are staying at the Breezes Jibacoa, can I walk into town from there?

Are there any sites to see or any shopping?

I've reaf there is a 15 mile market with great shopping?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Jibacoa

Take a look at this link...

life-in-cuba.info/what-to-do-on-your-stay-at…

Deux-Montagnes...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Jibacoa

Really loved this place when I went. 1 hour from havana, 1 hour from varadero, moped tour was really fun went there about 4 years ago, great food, great international bar, love the scuba diving. take a cab to havana arrange to share price with other guest its easy to organise.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jibacoa
Level Contributor
3,036 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in Jibacoa

As stated earlier you can take a cab ride into Havana and also Varadero. There is no local town for you to walk into. There is a supervised walk up the steep hill behind the resort that ends up at a small farm.

It depends on what you call great shopping. Shopping.... I have found that there were local paintings and typical caribean type of souvenires. There were limited things to buy in Cuban stores and in some cases much more expensive than we would pay at home.

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,541 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in Jibacoa

ddcuba interesting video with the Loco Grande , Victor Mesa.

Had the pleasure to meet him (photos etc.)and get some pre game info from him a few years back.

The could use him for this, up coming, season.

5. Re: What to do in Jibacoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Jibacoa
Recent Conversations