We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Perth area end of August/start of September

London
Level Contributor
51 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Perth area end of August/start of September

I am thinking about a holiday to Western Australia flying into Perth. We only have 12 days and will be hiring an off road car. (do we really need one of those?)

Can anyone tell me what temperature it will be then, does it rain at this time and a suggested itinery.

Many thanks

Parksville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Perth area end of August/start of September

planetvenus,

you've posted on the British Columbia, Canada board. Try:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g255103-i531-Perth…

When you re-post your message, be sure to say what time of year you will be travelling in order to get a weather outlook!

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Perth area end of August/start of September

Hi :),

I live in Perth western Australia

late august is still winter so it isn't that warm, maybe max 22 degrees, but it's spring in September so I suggest coming around then when it's starting to get warm, if u like the warmer weather, think about coming late September, early November leading up to summer :)

and depending on what you plan on doing here, I don't think you will need an off road car unless you are doing off road activities such as 4 wheel driving

I hope this helped :)

regards Claire

3. Re: Weather in Perth area end of August/start of September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 19:54