We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Village Square Improvements

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
132 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Village Square Improvements

I have seen a couple of postings on Facebook by Talos Express of some work being done in the village including what looks like huge alterations to the Square and some sort of leisure centre being built somewhere too.

Does any one have any info on these projects? Will they be complete for the summer tourist season for instance?

A bit suprised byall this development as I thought there was no money for such things....

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: Village Square Improvements

Hello greeceheaven. We returned from Georgioupolis on the 24th and its still as lovely as ever. The square has changed but I think there was still a nice atmosphere, it will be better when all finished with fountain working etc. It has created more traffic in the side streets though, still my fave place regardless. Enjoy your holiday wish I was still there!

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Village Square Improvements

Thank you ChrisB385.

That is reassuring to hear. Not too long for us to wait now, too early to pack yet though.

We do love Greece and always promised to return to GP. I think it is my second favorite place, first is Skiathos. Hope you had a lovely holiday. By the way where did you stay in GP ?

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: Village Square Improvements

Hi

We always stay at Sunlight Apartments on the seafront, lovely place, lovely people. Really hope to go back

Sept or early Oct, here's hoping!

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Village Square Improvements

The last time we stayed at The Sunlight and totally agree with you about the place and the people. We booked it as a package with Kosmar but of course they went belly up. After that the cost shot up so we opted to look elsewhere. We will be eating at Sunlight because the menu is very good and the view is lovely.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Village Square Improvements

Good morning

We usually book with Sunshine co.uk, you can book flight, accom and transfer all together, their prices not too bad. Wont be long now for yor holiday!

46. Re: Village Square Improvements

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Georgioupolis
Recent Conversations