We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Which Georgioupolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Don't know if anyone is interested. We took a taxi from Georgioupolis square to Kokalas apartments due to mobility problems & taxi driver would not take any payment due to short distance. As we are returning next year & have booked privately I enquired about airport transfers. Driver Markos said that they do transfers up to 4 people for 55 euros each way which we found to be great value. You can contact him at info@smart-taxi.gr. Wish we had this info previously as some of our party this year travelled independantly & paid a lot more for their private transfers.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Yes I am interested. Travelling in September and I have been checking taxi prices recently some more expensive than others but €55 is the cheapest. I think I will be contacting Markos so thanks for the info.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,575 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

taxi4crete.gr/taxi-prices-from-chania-airpor…

€58

Never used them myself, but recommended by others on here.

Edited: 29 June 2014, 15:35
Georgioupolis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Try Markos Tsiougris. Tel. (0030) 6977257057 or e-mail markostaxi2@gmail.com. Very reliable, nice guy and speaks excellent English as he once lived in Canada. We have used his taxi many times.

South Wales
Level Contributor
185 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Tried that e mail address AME34 and it wouldn't go through :(

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Thought had already replied to your posting. If you search on smart taxis georgioupolis it will bring you to their web site with their price list & contact details. If anyone uses them I would appreciate feedback as we are hoping to use them next year.

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
35 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

I have stayed at Kokolas Resort many times. I just email Rula the owner with the flight details & she will send a taxi from the village for you. €55 was the going rate end of June when I went with friends. It's €55 regardless of the no of passengers (although the max they will carry is 4). I'm sure any hotel/apartment owner would be willing to do the same if you emailed them. I'm going back with my teenage son for 2 glorious weeks in a few weeks & can't wait!! :)

South Wales
Level Contributor
185 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

Have booked with markos fir next month, 55 euro each way......

8. Re: Transfers to & from Chania Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Georgioupolis