We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

has any one been transferred from rhodes airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel and spa with transfers 4 u by coach how long does it take?

lancs
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Hi

Depends on the number of Drops the driver has at other Hotels on the Way,

The Mitsis is quite a distance from Rhodes Airport, I would expect one to two Hours.

We stayed at the Lindos princess in 2005, on a Night flight, It took about an hour 15mins if my memory serves me rightly, And the Mitsis is about 10k further on.

we are returning to Rhodes & lindos princess this year after 6 years visiting other places.

Just checked Thomas cook brochure, it says 1hr 45mins to Kiotari.

sb

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Hi,

As sb says it really depends on how many other drop offs the transfer coach has to make. To Kiotari I would think you could be looking at 2 hours. One thing I did notice when there in July is that A2B transfers seemed to use smaller buses so not so many drops.May be worth a look?

Cheers

Dave

Stockholm, Sweden
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Hi

I have a problem, i book fly and hotel separate so no charter to Rhodos!

Charter bus dont drive as far as Kiotari, there my hotel is :(

So my only solution to take a taxi from Rhodos airport to the area (Kiotari) my hotel name is Mitsis Rodos Village Hotel, and to take a taxi i have to have a baby chair beacuse i have a 10 month baby with me. The problem i dont now if they have a baby chair firsthand or locally??!!

Do you have ben in compare situation??

Sorry, my english it´s very bad :(

/ May

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Hi May,

A taxi will be expensive. You should be able to book a shuttle transfer at much less cost. Try A2B, Resort Hoppa or Holiday Taxis.

Cheers

Dave

Stockholm, Sweden
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Thank you for youre recommendation, but when i seek in A2B so become the counte 440 + 94 Euro the return journey!!!! It´s too mutch fore only two adult :(

But thank you any way :)

/ Mey

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

I work at the airport for the transfer companies. ResortHoppa and Holiday taxi's use the same buses as Transfers4u. This time of year there are less drops as most guests are actually staying in the Mitsis Hotels. Also this time of year we have more arrivals than Thomas Cook UK and will have more buses supplying transfers.

A2B do have smaller and less buses but at the airport we work together with them to arrange quicker transfers for our guests by swapping stops to make the best transfers possible. Because they have less buses though the waiting time can be a little longer depending on when you arrive as they will generally group together more flights.

Best just to see who you get the best price through.

Stockholm, Sweden
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Hi!

So you regist i check firsthand, not book in advance?? Beacuse im little worried, i have a 10 month baby with me!!

My fly arrive 23 okt 00.45, so it´s very late. How can i get the buss table?

Thank you/ Mey

Stockholm, Sweden
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

I m sorry, the arrive dag is 24 okt 00.45 :)

Stockholm, Sweden
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Transfers4U was defenetly much cheeper, return journey from Rhodos airport to Mitsis rodos village hotel cost oss two adults and three children only 117.55 euro with a Shuttle!!! It´s very very good price, its this real??

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: transfer from airport to mitsis rodas maris hotel rhodes

Hey

Yes its real/genuine. I use transfers4u all the time and have found they have always been cheaper than other firms and are reliable.

Mart

Get answers to your questions about Kiotari
Recent Conversations