We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali to Malia

BANGOR,WALES
Level Contributor
226 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bali to Malia

Hi ,how long would it take me to drive?is there a bus . How often and how much,thank you in advance.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali to Malia

Not sure about a bus but it will take about 1hr 20 to drive (82km approx.). Hope that helps.

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali to Malia

Hi

The bus that does the route from Rethymnon to Heraklion stops at the bus stop, just outside the village of Bali, on the highway.

The bus is hourly, and you can check the timetable here: bus-service-crete.com/timetabledet.php…

See the route Rethymnon-Bali-Heraklion and vise versa. I suppose the cost is about half the price of the whole ticket that says in the Bus service site.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali to Malia

Just be aware that unless things have changed since I last took the Reythimno - Irkalio bus that, as gerlion says, it stops on the main road and not in Bali itself. Depending where you are staying in Bali will depend on how long an uphill hike you have got before you to reach the main road. It is a steep climb up. I would think that the run into Iraklio will be about 30 minutes and onward from there to Malia about 1 hour. They run about every half hour. Cost €3.80.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,920 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali to Malia

Timetables here:

bus-service-crete.com/timetabledet.php…

bus-service-crete.com/timetabledet.php…

An easy enough journey once you get to the bus stop in Bali.

5. Re: Bali to Malia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bali