We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
18 reviews
Airport taxi

Hi, could anyone tell me the cost of a taxi from Kos airport to Mastihari , without booking one . Any information would be appreciated. Thankyou in advance .

10 replies to this topic
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Airport taxi

It’s usually €15 but I often give them a couple more euros. It’s about 12 minutes to the village itself so not so far. There are lots of taxis at the airport and Mastihari has a small taxi rank next to the roundabout with the statue of Poseidon. Taxis are often around for your return journey as they come to meet the boats arriving at the harbour.

If you need to book a taxi for your return then it’s usually another €5 on top.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Airport taxi

Thankyou for your reply , it will be our first holiday travelling independently , it's not until next year but i am just trying to pick up bits of information that will be helpful for us as we have never stayed in Mastihari either . Thankyou again Dianne .

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
225 reviews
3. Re: Airport taxi

Kos is very busy this year and we have noticed queues for Taxis at the airport, previously this was rare but the amount of flights and tourists has increased, I'd guess at worst a 20 min wait, but Taxis do flood to the airport to collect passengers as soon as they have cleared fares

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
67 reviews
4. Re: Airport taxi

You can read up about the village on this site.

https://www.mastihari-uncovered.com

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Airport taxi

Thankyou I will keep that in mind .

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Airport taxi

Thankyou Koritsi , this is the site where we found our accommodation and have booked through Daphne . We passed through Mastihari this year as we went on the ferry to Pserimos . We liked what we saw and decided this would be our next venture .

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
98 reviews
7. Re: Airport taxi

For your return if you ask vivi in Mastihari travel which is Daphne’s office in the village they will happily book it for you that or ask your accommodation owners to arrange it

We flew in with jet2 and there were plenty of taxis and no queue

Out of curiosity where are you staying Dianne, Mastihari is a great place which I am sure will love , this year it certainly seems a bit busier than the last few years

Anything you need to know just ask as I am sure either myself of koritsi won’t mind answering about our favourite place

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Airport taxi

Mark S I have just seen your reply , don't know how I missed it but I do apologise , I'm not normally so rude 😂😂 . We will be staying at the Daiana Studios , I'm sure I will have more questions between now and next year and really appreciate your advice so far . Thankyou Dianne P .

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
98 reviews
9. Re: Airport taxi

Hi Dianne

You have picked a gem , it is right in the middle of the village , a leisurely 1 minute from the beach and near to all the restaurants and bars, nothing is more than 5 minutes away

They will certainly book your taxi for you

We always stay in the property next door and the owners are always passing the time of day with us, really friendly couple so you will have a wonderful time

Yammas

Mark

Edited: 11 November 2018, 09:32
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
67 reviews
10. Re: Airport taxi

Mastihari is lovely all round. You will have a great time I’m sure.

Reply to: Airport taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mastichari
Recent Conversations