We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Challenge cup final rugby -local bar??

Emmaleenleeds
Level Contributor
72 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Challenge cup final rugby -local bar??

Good morning

Could anyone advise me of any bars in mogan which may be showing challenge cup final on sat 23rd, my husband & son don't want to miss rhinos winning :)

cumbria
Level Contributor
634 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Challenge cup final rugby -local bar??

Of course they are going to win lol. Not sure if you will find anything in Mogan, you will have to go into Puerto Rico otherwise, plenty of bars in the commercial centre showing rubgy league.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Challenge cup final rugby -local bar??

The Zoo Bar in the centre square by the beach or Dennehy's Marina Bar will be happy to oblige. All very "sporty" bars.

Emmaleenleeds
Level Contributor
72 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Challenge cup final rugby -local bar??

Haha thank you guys!!! Glad there is somewhere in mogan willing to show it, a few cold beers n a win for rhinos my husband will be in heaven!!! 😀😀

4. Re: Challenge cup final rugby -local bar??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2017, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Mogan
Recent Conversations