We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar creta marine

Coventry
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar creta marine

Hi have been transfered to this hotel after finding out the iberostar creta panorama is not open when we arrive. We arrive 4th May and it opens 6th May.Has anyone got any information like beach towels safe etc, I assume it will be like the panorama as it is right next door. Also is there any local bars that show football my team chelsea are in the fa cup and we would like to watch this. Many thanks.

swansea
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar creta marine

Hiya

I have also been transferred to the Creta Marine! They do provide pool towels, you usually get a towel card on check-in which you can your towels for, as many times as you like. When you return your last towel they will give you a towel card back so you can give this back at check-out.

I believe they have safes in the rooms but not sure how much they cost as I've never felt the need to get one.

They usually show football matches in the hotel. The closest bar is in Panormo a few minutes by taxi but sure if they play footie matches as the town is really small. The nexy closes is Platanias the town before Rethymnon where you can watch matches. This is about 10 mins in a taxi. But you should be ok in the hotel.

The Creta Marine is very similar to the panorama though with the big pool with the swim up bar and activities, and the smaller quiet pools.

Hope this helps

Coventry
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar creta marine

Hi thanks for all your help, really looking forward to it, we have not been to crete for 28 years last time was to Hersoinissis. We plan on catching the bus to there and to see how it has changed lots I can imagine.

3. Re: iberostar creta marine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Panormos