We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rugby World Cup

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Rugby World Cup

Im going to be in Samui during the final of the rugby world cup Sun Oct 23...which hopefully will feature the All Blacks and well whoever lol..I wondering where would the best place to watch this game? Im hoping there will be a lot of kiwi travelers and expats getting together in Chaweng for RWC finals day...Does anybody have any suggestion? Thanks..

New Zealand
Level Contributor
578 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rugby World Cup

Islander Bar in Chaweng would be best bet

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rugby World Cup

We watched the AFL grand final at the Islander. Great atmosphere and lots of screens. I'm sure you will find plenty of other fans watching too :-)

new zealand
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rugby World Cup

Islander,great place,good atmosphere and it will be packed.

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rugby World Cup

awesome....thanks! sounds good to me

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rugby World Cup

ps...now Ive done my part...just need the ABs to do theirs lol

6. Re: Rugby World Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Bophut
Recent Conversations