We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anandapuri Budget pool villa

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Anandapuri Budget pool villa

Hi..

I am about to book a private villa. Found one called anandapuri budget villa. Anyone who knows it?? Is situated in Bangrak Bay..???

Auckland Region...
7 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Anandapuri Budget pool villa

here is the link i used to book it. $375 USD per week. There is also a phone number on the link. As for an address, forget it. Really hard to find, even the local taxi drivers cant find it. Make sure you pay for the airport pick up.

…thaivisa.com/real-estate/vacation-rentals/s…

Awesome place

Tiverton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Anandapuri Budget pool villa

Thanks sedog, unfortunately the lady who answered the phone doesnt work for the company anympre and its not listed on there website so once again back at square one.... Anyone else out there with any info or ideas??

Auckland Region...
7 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Anandapuri Budget pool villa

Ok, try this. Rojana has a resort on koh phangan and she can help with your villa hire. 66 0859114611 or 66 0846549794. Let me know if this works. I have her resort phone number and email on a different PC, I can get it to you if you need it. Good luck

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Anandapuri Budget pool villa

It's located in Bangrak, but I also cannot get in touch with the owners, I think they sold it.

25. Re: Anandapuri Budget pool villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 07:19