We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Can anybody out there tell me aprox cost of fare from Koh Samui Airport to Bandara Hotel in Bohput by Taxi for 2 adults. Thanks

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Hi there,

There are many private taxi companies on the Island cheaper than the price you are charged at the airport. You can pre book via internet and pay upon pick up price also per pick up not per person.

You can find cheap company by searching samui island airport transfer

Good luck

Michelle

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

any idea if the website samuitaxi.com is genuine?

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Hi there,

To Bandara Resort from the Airport 350 baht per trip from Chawang 300 -350 baht. You can pre book private taxi on internet by searching koh samui island airport transfers

Good luck

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

hi

have had a look at the website [samuitaxi.com] and most of the FAQs refer to Phuket and krabi area

might be problems if there is no office/point of contact on samui

and payments are requested in full and in advance

which personally means theres no chance of any refunds if they dont appear /or do thier job

choose wisely would be my advise

cheers

DC

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Hi, can anyone help me with an estimate for a taxi from Koh Sumui airport to Taling Ngam, Im going to the Marga Yoga and wellness centre there, have had 800 baht quoted as a cheap price so far....and have been told they can charge up to 1500 from airport. Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
36. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Hi, can anyone help me with an estimate for a taxi from Koh Sumui airport to Taling Ngam, Im going to the Marga Yoga and wellness centre there, have had 800 baht quoted as a cheap price so far....and have been told they can charge up to 1500 from airport. Thanks!

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

@ emmie2013

800bath its quite reasonable but do check out with these people www.samuiislandexplorer.com/ and www.mrsamui.webnode.com/ these are private car and tours they might be cheaper than your quote.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

Hi there,

The prices given are based on the Airport line which are expensive nearly double for some transfers that other companies on the Island will charge. The recommendation above of 300baht is good price and is what I would expect you should pay otherwise you can search a few private companies on the net for competitive prices and you can pay upon pick up. Search Koh Samui Island transfers.

For others you should pay to Chaweng Reotel 300 baht, Tailing Nagm from 700 -800 baht.

If you need further assistance just email me, no problem

Good luck

39. Re: Koh Samui 'Taxi fares'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:23