We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renovations at Samui Palm Beach Resort

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Renovations at Samui Palm Beach Resort

Hi there,

Some time ago we booked a stay at the Samui Palm Beach Resort for mid-September. When I made the booking I did see that there were renovations being done on the hotel from 1 May 2012 until approximately 30 June 2012 but wasn't too concerned.

However, reading the recent reviews on Tripadvisor of the hotel, it sounds like the building work has overrun and guests are hot having a good experience.

I e-mailed the hotel this morning about this and they replied that the renovations have now finished, but I just wanted to confirm this if possible - can anyone verify this ?

Cheers,

Dave,

Oxford, Uk

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renovations at Samui Palm Beach Resort

I can't verify it but I doubt they would say they were finished if they're not as the know when you turn up they'll be in big trouble but take the e-mail they sent you with you just so you have proof if they're not finished.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renovations at Samui Palm Beach Resort

Hi

If they are stated they have finished they work then they probably are. Howeve I would suggest prints out their reply email with you. If you turn up and the job is not what they are stated then you have ground to stand for ( refund, cancellation etc).

Good luck

3. Re: Renovations at Samui Palm Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 22:16