We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bandarra resort

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
perth
Level Contributor
384 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
bandarra resort

We are staying at bandarra resort with 2 children 13 and 15.

We got a email saying the only interconnecting rooms were on the the ground floor with garden view.

Can anyone tell me if these rooms are going to be ok.

after reading a review we didnt want the room near the pool bar.

can anyone tell me.

regards

from perth w.a

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bandarra resort

Hi

Sorry I can't help you with that. But perhaps send PM to those on the reviews. Some of them might be able to help you out with regarding of room location. Or if you click on the thread " Samui countdown thread" you will see Mac aka Rob 06 just send him PM. He stayed there he should be able to assist you with that.

Cheers,

perth
Level Contributor
384 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bandarra resort

thankyou sweetpea

very much appreciated

Australia
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bandarra resort

We stayed there in June with 2 kids on the ground floor near the pool bar and it was great, easy access to the pool and the balcony is an easy entry to the pool area as opposed to those on higher floors that have a view over the pool area only.

I don't know which pool bar you're referring to but the one near the pool was always all but deserted and I never saw a person there after 6pm on any of our 10 days.

We really liked it there, particularly because it was so close to Fishermans Village.

Edited: 27 August 2012, 05:38
perth
Level Contributor
384 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bandarra resort

hi edster,

ohh we read a report saying the pool bar was noisey, but thats ok.

its always good to do some research as its a unknown destination koh samui.

thanks so much for your info, appreciate it...

cheers

5. Re: bandarra resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 01:19