We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice bar

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Ice bar

HI there,

I was wondering if the Ice Bar on Koh Samui is any good?

Thanks

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice bar

Reviews:

tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g117939…

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice bar

Thanks

New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice bar

We went a few years back and thought it was expensive and boring as hardly anyone was there.

Not for us but I am about to post the question if anyone has been to Q Bar in Samui as I cannot find a TA on it.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ice bar

Been to ice bar, it's small, it's expensive but it can be a welcome relief from the heat for a little while.

Nothing really too spectacular but if you're not traveling on a strict budget and have some dollars to spend it's a nice distraction and difference from all the other bars in Chaweng.

Not somewhere you'd spend too long at. A couple of drinks and you're done.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ice bar

Cool thanks Matt

i wanted to go to the one in NZ but didnt get the chance.

thought it might be a little novelty to go there in the blistering heat :P

thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ice bar

My suggestion would be to have a few drinks at Ice Bar then head up the road a few hundred meters, take a left go up the hill and have a few more at Q-Bar.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ice bar

Ok cool thanks

ill have to google that and have a look - we arent really into clubs or drinking lots just thought it would be a fun thing to do - ill check out Qbar

8. Re: Ice bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 July 2013, 12:35
9. Re: Ice bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bophut