We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Dilema...

Level Contributor
127 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Resort Dilema...

I am planning a trip to Thailand in February and after much deliberation have decided to do a week in Bophut.

Was planning to book the Hansar, staying in a Beachfront Room (really wanted a cottage style room opening onto the beach) but have been put off by the open style bathroom (bit of a bug bear of mine, I like a little privacy in the bathroom!) so wondered if anyone had stayed there if its as open as the photos look? Was also looking at Zazan in a Beachfront Deluxe room....just wondered if any other suggestions on where to stay or any guidance greatly appreciated...being very indecisive and need some help!

many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort Dilema...

We were tossing up between both of these resorts and ended up with the Hansar. The only reason for this was its proximity to fishermans village, and cocotams!

In all other respects I actually preferred the more boutique style of zazen.

If the open bathrooms are a deal breaker I think you could stay at zazen with no concerns as to the quality of the hotel at all.

Sorry for any typos, on the phone on a tram!

2. Re: Resort Dilema...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 05:17