We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I watch the F1 race on 22.6.14 in a bar/restaurant

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I watch the F1 race on 22.6.14 in a bar/restaurant

Hello

We are staying at Bo Phut resort, Bophut and just wondering if anyone knows of a Restaurant/Bar to watch the F1 motor race on 22.6.14.with a cold beer on a big screen?

Many thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
359 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I watch the F1 race on 22.6.14 in a bar/restaurant

Hi,

Not sure where in Bophut but the Islander in Chaweng and the Premier Sportsbar in Bangrak will definitely be showing it. Being World Cup time, most bars will mainly be showing the football but if you contact these 2 bars I'm sure they will put it on for you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I watch the F1 race on 22.6.14 in a bar/restaurant

Billabong Bar in Fishermans Village could be showing it.

Andrew rightly points out The Premier Bar in Bangrak (not far from Bophut) would have it I'm sure, they have multiple screens there.

Easiest thing to do would be to ask a few bars on the day around your hotel and in Fishermans Village.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I watch the F1 race on 22.6.14 in a bar/restaurant

Thank you. That's really helpful.

4. Re: Where can I watch the F1 race on 22.6.14 in a bar/restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Bophut