We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chantara Junk day trips

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Chantara Junk day trips

Hi, have read wonderful reviews on TA about this excursion. Looking at their website but can't seem to find the price of a trip with them. Does anyone know of this excursion and their prices?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chantara Junk day trips

Everyone had different negotiating abilities and the time of the year can play a big part, the size of the party etc will make a difference. Just email them to start with.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chantara Junk day trips

I recently got a quote from them for 2700 thb per person - just email them - jonque.chantara@gmail.com

Edited: 15 July 2014, 05:38
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chantara Junk day trips

Thanks...I also just emailed and received a quote of 2900bht...Hmmm...might be the time of year you choose.....will give them the benefit of doubt..LOL

New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chantara Junk day trips

Sounds like a fair price to me for a day trip. It could change with time of the year or numbers on the boat already booked or in your group but 200 baht for a day is hardly worth worrying about. Go for it they have a good reputation.

5. Re: Chantara Junk day trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:17