We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Didyma Archaeological Site

Which Didim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
332 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Didyma Archaeological Site

I wanted to write a review of the Site, but didn't see it listed here, so I will use this. My husband and I included Didyma on a day long tour of sites around Ephesus. Chose to go here because we wouldn't get the opportunity to go to Delphi in Greece. Didyma was similar to Delphi regarding being an oracle site. We would rate this as 4 stars - worth the effort to get there.

alberta
Level Contributor
178 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Didyma Archaeological Site

Yes a place to see , review history of it first. Also. Oracle west of kusadais(sp) where Alexander received his go ahead for the takeover of the world. On the back road from Izmir airport to coast

Edited: 09 October 2011, 16:50
Wotton-under-Edge...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Didyma Archaeological Site

Also thought this well worth a visit - totally unspoilt and interesting

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Didyma Archaeological Site

You can review it here - tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g1182247…

4. Re: Didyma Archaeological Site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Didim