We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire

i will be staying in Seine et marne next to Euro disney paris. How can i get a cheap car hire for 4 adults and 2 children from a nearby outlet. Any websites will be graetly appriciated.

Mentioned in this post
Seine-et-Marne
Seine-et-Marne
Ile-de-France, France
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire

Try brokers http://www.autoeurope.com and http://www.economycarrentals.com

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
267 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire

I agree with parisamsterdam. I use economy car rentals and altho not everyone has had a smooth sailing experience with them, I have had no problems. Their prices are lower than if you go direct to the car agent. However, because they are a broker, they work not only with reputable but also lesser known agents and these lesser known agents are supposed to provide you with a good car as well. Apart from one rental where I got a bit worried, I have only been given cars from the big companies and in Paris, I think you would get a good company.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire

hi is some one familiar to this website

http://www.economycarrentals.com/

If yes how can i find a car for 4 adults and 2 children because i only found cars up to 5 passengers.

Thank you for your help.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
37,390 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire

www.autoeurope.com

It's the only site you need -- they're a consolidator, but have great prices and excellent service, and will intervene on your behalf is something goes pear-shaped.

They'll also be able to help you find a 7-seater vehicle.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire

HanselIngrid,

For 6 you'll need to specify a minivan. Also known as a 'people mover' or in France a 'monospace'. If you have a lot of luggage you may need to move up to a full size van.

Rob

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car hire

thank you every one for the information. i found a car in Orly Sout for a much cheaper price But i am going to arrive at Orly West. Would it be difficult to go from orly south to west with luggages.?

Mentioned in this post
Orly
Orly
Val-de-Marne, France
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car hire

From the http://www.aeroportsdeparis.fr website:

>>>

On leaving the aircraft, follow the signs for “Exit - Baggage Reclaim”.

Once you have gone through passport control and customs.

Go to exit A on the Departures level and take the ORLYVAL for Orly South.

- Frequency: every 4 to 7 minutes from 04:30 to 00:30.

- This service is free.

<<<

Mentioned in this post
Orly
Orly
Val-de-Marne, France
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
37,390 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car hire

don't forget the 40-euro surcharge for picking up a car at an airport or train station. That might change your definition of "cheaper".

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car hire

i found a Peageot 807 for 566 euroes (carhire3000) and a ford galaxy 598 euroes (economycarrental).

These are 7 seater cars for 12 days of stay. In the describtion they say including everything. Hope these are no hidden charges

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car hire

Those prices seem decent for the size of vehicles.

Please let us know after your holiday re extra charges. Watch out for the 'bring the car back with an empty gas tank' ploy. Impossible to win on this one unless you literally push the car back into the lot with an empty tank!

Have a great trip!

Get answers to your questions about Chessy