We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jelly fish

yorkshire
Level Contributor
33 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Jelly fish

Hi everyone,

Stopping at the Cape panwa hotel in september,is there a issue with jelly fish in the rainy season,or is it safe to go in the sea for a dip?

thanks

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jelly fish

Hi,

You can not predict if jelly fish will be around in September enough to cause an issue. Jelly fish can be around at any time. I saw plenty out in the bay in March while I was on boat trips but they seemed to be just out at sea past the bay and was not an issue at Cape Panwa beach or at the islands.I am not a fan of jelly fish and will not go in the water if any are present.

Julie

2. Re: Jelly fish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 09:17