We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

Which Cape Panwa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

We arrive on 4th March and are looking to arrange transfers to hotel, we found this site as anyone used these before?

Or do you know a taxi firm we can use, if so what will the cost be from the Airport to Kantary Bay

Thanks

Helen

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

Phuket shuttle are very good! We used them the last two years. Can pre pay or just pay driver when you get to your hotel, which ever you prefer! Prices were good also!

2. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 23:12
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

I have used and recommended Phuket Shuttle many times. They are super reliable.

Cheers

Sydney
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

we used them last week, they were fantastic - early, affordable and comfortable. No fuss.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,544 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

We have used Phuket Shuttle in the last few months. Very good.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

as others have said there are no issues with using them. They are always there to collect you on time and going back to the airport they are always just a little early. Never had a problem with them in all the times we have used them.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

Thats a good price. Much the same as the public taxi if not a few baht cheaper. Add the facts they are there waiting for you and lots of positive recommendations I would use them.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

Many thanks to everyone for input, have booked it this evening

Thanks

Helen

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

In Phuket at the moment and used them on 21/2/14. No issues and a decent price :)

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: As anyone used Phuket shuttle.com

They were great picking me up from the airport but failed to show up to take me back to the airport. I was stranded in Karon at 5:30 in the morning without communication from them... until a week later when they wrote to ask me why I hadn't used my driver/hadn't canceled in advance. I wrote to tell them I'd been present and waiting, along with the hotel's night clerk who arranged alternate transportation, and never heard back. I'd book them but pay on the spot for transport FROM the airport, if they don't show you can always go back inside and get a taxi ticket, but wouldn't use them again for the way back.