We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and Snorkelling.

Faringdon, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and Snorkelling.

We are Looking at Jalsa Beach for next April, 1st to 14th, just wondering what sort of temperatures to expect, and rain? Also is it possible to snorkel off the beach? Also, flights via Dubai, how is time spent while waiting for onward flight?

1 reply
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
42,028 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and Snorkelling.

April is fine.

See this link:

www.world-weather-travellers-guide.com

Snorkelling I cant help with. Check out the reviews on here.

Email the hotel: www.jalsabeach.com

Emirates have several flights from the UK daily and some have very long layovers. I would imagine travel agents try to offload the worst connection times so check the transit times they offer. When booking direct with EK I have to trawl through their website for ages to get the 3 hour connection, and its usually the most expensive flight.

If you are a silver skywards member then you can use Skywards lounge at Gate 122 in Dubai...free food and drinks, including champagne. Perfect.

If you arent and have a 3 hour connection then browse the shops, (though with sterlings poor exchange rate vs the dirham not cheap) or grab a meal.

T3 is always jammed pack and their main lounge is like Piccadilly Circus at rush hour.............not the best experience. You cant get near the washbasins for people cleaning their teeth.....honestly!

Bronia

Reply to: Weather and Snorkelling.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Poste Lafayette