We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

Hi,

We are looking at booking this for our honeymoon in June this year! I was wondering if anyone has stayed here on their honeymoon and what your thoughts are on the hotel and area and suggestions on things to do and any advice?

Kym

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,190 posts
1,819 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

You can take a look at the recent reviews here. Its a new hotel and it seems to have had a few early teething problems hence the mixed reviews.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1182893-d35849…

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply. I have read the reviews and it does seem that the hotel have been quick to resolve any early problems which i suppose can only be a good thing!

I am trying to find out if any other couples have stayed here on honeymoon and how it was for them and for suggestions on things to in area and any advice we may need?

Just want to get it right when it is your honeymoon!

Plymouth
Level Contributor
7 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

Hi, I would love to know how you got on at Centara Poste Lafayette if you did book for your honeymoon. We're going in October. Thank you.

New Delhi, Delhi...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

Hi, I would also love to know how you got on at Centara Poste Lafayette for your honeymoon. We're going in November.

5. Re: Honeymoon - Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Poste Lafayette