We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Prices

Boston...
9 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Prices

We are trying to get a feel for taxi prices in Barbados. Can anyone give us a rough idea of the cost of a taxi between the Hilton and the Gap and the Hilton and the Airport. Also, what time would you recommend leaving the Hilton via a taxi in order to catch a 2 PM flight on a Thursday in April? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,193 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Prices

MassMaineac

Hilton to the Gao would be about $25 BBD. However, you can walk to the bus stop and take the bus for just $2 BBD.

The Airport to the Hilton is $42 BBD, however, the Hilton to the Airport is about $54 BBD since the taxis are not regulated, hence the higher charge.

I would suggest departing the Hilton at 11:30am.

Hope this helps

Regards

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Prices

Sorry to jump on the back of this question but what is the cost of a taxi from the airport to the Coconut Court, or would it be just as easy to get the bus ?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,496 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Prices

Go to this link for taxi prices from the airport.

http://www.gaia.bb/content/taxi-rates-airport

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Prices

Cant find a price for the Coconut Court on this link, Hastings isnt there either.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Prices

Durie, the prices BGI gave for the Hilton journeys are pretty much the same for equivalent journeys from. C Court. If anything, the fares will be a bit less from C Court as it is a bit nearer to the Gap and the airport than the Hilton is.

Have you booked a package holiday with eg Virgin because your airport transfers might be included?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,496 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Prices

Yes, it's the same as the Garrison, $37.00 Bds.

Edited: 03 March 2013, 18:39
liverpool
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Prices

Almatt, booked with BA so transfers not included. I got a PM from taxicabby and he has offered to arrange pick up for us at 37bds so think I will send him my flight details, can anyone confirm if he is reliable ?

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Prices

Definitely reliable !

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi Prices

Thanks Brettski8, i will send him my details

10. Re: Taxi Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2016, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Saint Michael Parish