We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January 2013 Dover beach.

lowestoft
3 posts
Save Topic
January 2013 Dover beach.

Hello everyone, im going to Barbados for the first time in January 13, has anyone stayed at the Saphire condos ? They are near Dover beach, also is Dover beach close to any bars or nice places to eat ? sorry for so many questions but get exicted as only 98 days to go .(but whos counting) thanks for any replys.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,145 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

Go to these two links and you'll find the answers to your questions.

http://www.barbadossapphirebeach.com/

barbados.org/aerial/st-lawrence-gap-east.php

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

They are directly on Dover Beach, Johnny Cools beach bar is almost next door. The property is located in the Gap which has lots of bars & restaurants.

North Bay
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

We have stayed at the Sapphire Beach Condos for the past few years and are booked again for Dec. 2012. You are in a great location as the condos are situated on a beautiful stretch of Dover Beach. There are many bars/restaurants close by and the condos themselves are only a few years old so they are quite modern and clean.

northbay

Lyndonville, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

great area, nice beach, a lot of eating places very close by and of course drinking places

Sorrento
Level Contributor
132 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

Hi there travellers! :)

I'll be in Barbados nex January as well, at Sun&Sea apts on Dover beach!

I was trying to figure out on Google maps where they are ( the address is: 99 Dover Terrace Christ Church, Barbados BB15028), but it looks like I'm not able to find them! Could you please tell me the name of a main road close to 99 Dover Terrace?

Many ,many, many thanks ! :)

Serena

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

Sun and Sea Apartments are not directly on Dover Beach. They are located 1 block north of Dover Beach across from the cricket playing field on the corner, and directly behind Time Out Hotel. Hope this helps with your mapping.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,477 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

If you are standing outside Sun and Sea apts facing the cricket pitch look to your left and you will see part of Sapphire condos, Dover beach is just beyond there, about a minute walk away over the car park.

Sorrento
Level Contributor
132 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

Many thanks to you all! Now I can kind of sort it out: seems to be quite a central location!

Thanks again! :)

Serena

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

The Sun & Sea apts are in a great location

Lyndonville, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: January 2013 Dover beach.

we will be at Sun-Sea also for 2 months. this is our 4th year there. we really enjoy it. close to everything. Paul

Get answers to your questions about Dover
Recent Conversations