We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night at JBR !!

13 posts
Save Topic
Late Night at JBR !!

My wife and I are going to JBR from 3/14- 3/21. We both work overnight at different Sleep Disorders labs, and usually are night owls. After lots of research, JBR seems to best fit our budget, as this was kind of a last minute vacation decision for us. I see alot of posts about things closing early there. Also see lots of posts about people walking over to the Harbor at night. Will food be a problem for us late night ? I know about the grocery store, but people seem to be straight up ignored when they request a fridge. Look us up if you are going during those dates, I will be the pale bald guy who stays up late !! Mike

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Night at JBR !!

if you are in a queen superior room or above you will have a fridge in your room, it does all close quite early though the main bar shuts about 12, we did have a few late nights though at nearby castaways on the beach and at the dogwatch tavern in jolly harbour, the restaurants in the harbour also close quite early too about 10ish,

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Night at JBR !!

head down to Dockyard for late night action at Abracadabra..Castaways might have a late night scene and Dogwatch and Fourdeck but last time I was at Dogwatch the smell of stale smoke was nasty. My daughter was there last week and said the same.

K P
Illinois
Level Contributor
652 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late Night at JBR !!

We were in a standard king room. About a week before we went, we requested a refrigerator in our room. We were told it would be no problem for an additional $50/week. Upon arrival, there was no record of a frig and we never received one. Sorry cannot help you with the late night action. We usually had a couple of drinks after dinner, but that was it. Have a great trip.

13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Late Night at JBR !!

Thanks, I will try many of those suggestions !! Anyone coming for that week ?!

13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Late Night at JBR !!

Maybe a cooler with some ice will have to do. We are also in a Standard room with a King !

6. Re: Late Night at JBR !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Bolans