We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jolly Beach Safety

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jolly Beach Safety

Would it be safe to leave cameras and books and toys etc. on the beach chairs to take a walk along the beach, or do you recommend picking everything up before each beach walk?

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jolly Beach Safety

we used to put everything in the beach bag and leave it under the chair never had any problems and nothing went missing

UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jolly Beach Safety

If it is something that you would miss if it went walkabout like a camera I would suggest you take it with you.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,752 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jolly Beach Safety

Books and toys, fine. I wouldn't leave a camera or phone or anything like it. Like all beaches in Antigua it is public, and if it's not busy, you can't be sure someone nearby would notice anyone approaching your chair.

London, United...
Level Contributor
417 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jolly Beach Safety

I would certainly take my camera with me, simply to take some great pics along the beach ;-) Try to go up Reed's Point at the north end of Jolly, the view and photo opportunity from there are amazing. Books and toys are fine to be left behind in a bag.

5. Re: Jolly Beach Safety

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Bolans